So, as most of you are aware, we promised to release the new test-net in September of this year, and as in usual crypto tradition, we have used the full timeframe available to us before the official release.
However, here we are on the 30th of September 2019 ready to move on with the projects next step.
What will we be delivering today?
· 20 bots will be up and running on the Neurochain test-net using our unique consensus exchanging transactions on the ledger
· There will be a wallet that you as a community member can use with “fake/dummy” tokens (instructions are detailed below on how you can receive these tokens) https://wallet.testnet.neurochaintech.io/
· A block explorer will be up and running to allow you to track transactions on the ledger
The documentation for deploying your own bot will be published in a few days.
What can you do with it?
You will be able to:
· Exchange “fake/dummy” NCC tokens (for use with the test-net only) either with the wallet (https://gitlab.com/neurochaintech/wallat/) or with the rest API (https://gitlab.com/neurochaintech/core/blob/dev/Api.md).
· Publish data inside transactions
· Build Dapps on top of the rest API (link above)
How to get fake/dummy NCC tokens?
· Come ask us on the TG channel https://t.me/joinchat/HxPwABGGdXS3CiICGI0-kQ)
· In order to simulate activity on the test-net, our bots need to randomly select and send transactions to their neighbors’, once you have connected your wallet you should receive your tokens within a few minutes.
· A faucet will be installed within the next few weeks.
· Try and be elected to receive rewards
What is coming up next?
· The release of the bot installation guide and documentation (a few days’ time)
· Adopted support of the test-net from the community and other partners
· Improvement of security and stability through the testing phase.
Lastly, we hope as many of you as possible will get involved in this important milestone. Any issues or questions please direct them to the admins in the TG channel.